Tata Motors raises the price of its product line!

0

Tata Motors recently announced a price increase for its entire product line. According to the company, the increase will be 0.55% and will be implemented across the range, depending on variant and model. The price increase was implemented from July 9. The exact price increase for each car is not yet known.

Also Read: Tata Nexon EV Max Variants Explained

code here

About the recently launched Nexon EV max by Tata

This long range variant of Nexon EV has many new features and mechanical changes. This new version of Nexon EV comes with two variants, the XZ+ and the XZ+ Lux which come with a 3.3kW charger as standard. It also has the option of getting a 7.2 kW charger by paying an additional ₹50,000 for both variants. Interior features of the Tata Nexon EV max include cruise control, wireless phone charging, auto-dimming IRVM, ventilated seats, a park model and an air purifier. While the center console is redesigned to accommodate the Jeweled control knob with an active mode display.

Power for this EV comes from a 40.5 kWh battery, which is about 10 kWh more than the standard Nexon EV. The powerful motor of Tata Nexon EV max produces 143hp and 250nm of torque. The sport and eco-driving mode switches have been repositioned next to the gear selector. It has an ARAI claimed range of 437km and can reach 0-100km/h in 9 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 140km/h. The standard Nexon EV travels around 200km on a single charge, compared to a claimed 312km. Likewise, the actual range of Nexon EV Max can be close to 300km on a single charge, given that its ARAI claims 437km of range.

The Tata Nexon EV Max weighs around 100 kg more than the standard Nexon EV. And the battery contributes 70% of this weight and the remaining 30% is taken up by the additional equipment. Ground clearance was also reduced by 10mm due to the added weight. It also has a large trunk volume of 350 litres. Which leads to 6% better packing efficiency than standard Nexon EV. The Nexon EV Max is available in three colors, namely Daytona Grey, Pristine White and Intense-Teal. And comes with a price tag of ₹17.74 lakh.

Share.

Comments are closed.